Sunday, December 30, 2012

Part 2

AUGUST
  • One month away from the big day!!!
  • Had a hometown shower, work shower, lingerie shower, and kitchen shower
  • Take my bridal portraits in the sweltering August heat..I picked the hottest weekend to take them!!
Pictures by Michelle Tripp of Tripptography


SEPTEMBER
  • The big day finally arrived!!! The day I had dreamed of my entire life was finally here. It was perfect or as my mom said "magical"! No major disasters..the cake almost didn't make it in time and Hubs wedding ring ended up being too small (still not sure how that happened!) The ceremony was beautiful and honoring to the Lord- exactly what we wanted. Finally, my first and our first kiss!! I love this picture-my childhood pastor married us and I love him so much!

  • We honeymooned in New Orleans and Destin. I highly recommend taking a lesiurely honeymoon where you don't have much planned. We spent the day in NOLA before heading to Destin. It was wonderful- perfect combo of beach, fishing, eating, sleeping in, relaxing. That was the most relaxed I had been in a while- did not want to come back!
OCTOBER
  • Adjusting to life as a married woman!
  • Found a young married LIFE group at church
NOVEMBER
  • First church interview as a pastor's wife
  • Travel together to see my family, sing in a wedding
  • My first Black Thursday experience
  • Find out about my dad's prostate cancer
DECEMBER
Again kind of a blur!! Lots of Christmas parties, new traditions, food and more food!

So excited to see what 2013 holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment