Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year Recap!

It's hard to believe the holidays are over and 2012 is winding to an end. Hello 2013! Our Christmas was great but it felt like most of it was spent on the road. It was still good to be with our families and we did a lot of eating! (We're good Baptists!) Thankfully I'm off for the next two days and get off early the remainder of the week. My house is a disaster. We just got a new dishwasher and then our stove went out, plus Hubs got in a wreck just before we headed to see family..but all is well.

I thought I'd try to recap my year- if only for myself (since I know I don't have very many readers- all 2 of them!) Not sure if I have pictures for everything but oh well.

JANUARY
  • My parents met Hubs family for the first time.
  • Bought my dream wedding dress! I wasn't engaged yet, but I really wanted my mom to be there with me when I picked it and she was in town so we did it then.
FEBRUARY
  • Spent Hubs and I's first Valentine's apart- I was in Haiti on a mission trip. what a trip that was! Wouldn't move there but could go back again.


MARCH
  • Big Month! Hubs proposed on March 31!! It was beautiful, perfect and surreal, all at the same time.
  • Wedding plans go into full force!
APRIL
  • Hubs and I take engagement pictures with the amazing Anna Pitts of Purple Paisley Photography
  • Ever clumsy and graceful me- tripped over chicken wire while taking engagement pictures and sprained my knee, resutling in an MRI and crutches.
  • Hubs and I took a beach trip with my  parents.
MAY
  • Celebrate my 31st birthday..hubs gets me a pink fishing pole!
JUNE
I'm sure something happened this month but I don't remember. I'm pretty sure it involved wedding plans and me threatening to elope at least twice a day!

JULY
Don't have pictures but had my first shower..a lovely tea shower by some of my dear church friends


Part 2 next post

No comments:

Post a Comment